Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WALKING THE DOG, WITH CAMERA


I'm really enjoying my walks with Ceili. She is, too, as evidenced by the fact that she wiggles and squirms with excitement so much that I have a real time getting her halter on. Once I do, though, we are out the door and on our way in a flash.

Today, we got about a quarter mile away from the house and had to turn around and come back. I'd left the camera card in the laptop! How could I go walking without my camera?!

Here are the shots I got:










There are eleven days until Halloween. What do you think? Will I be able to find something spooky every day until then?

And it's going to start raining, day after day after day, on Friday. Will I weather the wet and cold? Oh, dear. Resolution, help me now!

4 comments:

Parsley said...

Lovely photos but where is a photo of the dog?? LOL

TiLT said...

looking forward to more of these :)

Donna said...

Great photos! I was hoping to see your dog too!

storybeader said...

I love the closeups! Now, how did you get Ceili to stand so still when taking a photo? lol {:-D

Related Posts with Thumbnails