Friday, October 29, 2010

FRIDAY FENCE POST #62

There are several fences for today, including our last Halloween-y fences. (Halloweenie? Holy Hot Dog, Batman! Okay, forget that even popped into my brain, lol.)

I loved this fence, or rather long row of fences, with the brightly-colored foliage above, and the contrasting colors and materials of the different fences themselves:


And in this same row, but to the right of the shot above, the fir branches sticking through...

And now, Halloweenish moments!


Messing about with the Jack-o-Lanterns netted this:


A Spidey fence and tree:

And this must be the web, huh?

I LOVE how the Ink Outlines filter made it look like night. Never have seen that effect before.

And NOW, it's your turn! Put your link to your own Friday Fence Post here:


And to Really join the party, grab my Friday Fence Post button, over in the left sidebar, and put it somewhere in your own blog. I would love to see more fences, from more places, and I promise to come visit all of them!


6 comments:

storybeader said...

love what you did to the jack-o-lanterns! Those people (is that you?) took a lot of trouble to put out all those pumpkins!! And the fir - I love any evergreen tree, and they're not nature to southwestern OK... too sad!

Donna said...

Great fences, great photos!

Splendid Little Stars said...

The Jack-o-Lantern effect is very cool! The foliage above the first fence is interesting. Do you know what it is?
must look through my stash to see if I can find a decent fence. You do find the coolest fences. not so many great ones near me.

Memories for Life said...

What fun fences you found for us this week!

Linda E. Pruitt said...

I joined! This is fun! I love your fence posts!

TiLT said...

great fences....I love when you play with the images. I'll have to try Ink Outliner...very cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails