Saturday, October 23, 2010

FOUR QUESTIONS

and four answers!

MizMollye tagged me to answer four questions. Here they are, along with my answers:

1. Favorite Bible Story: Wow. That's a toughie. I mean, there are so many to choose from! I love the story of Esther. She was so courageous, and beautiful, too.

2. A WOW moment in your life: The first time I ever saw my husband. He was so beautiful, I was hooked from the get-go. And each of my beautiful daughters, too; so amazing, and so wonderful, and smart, and full of personality. I mean, first they were part of me, and then they were, all of a sudden, brand new people! Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

3. Something you'd like to do better: Clean house. Honestly, I'm just not very good at it, and I Do try. sigh.

4. Favorite snack food: Cookies! I LOVE cookies!

And now I'm tagging Athena, Deb (StoryBeader), Margaret (SplendidLittleStars), and Edi (MemoriesForLife), to answer these four questions:

1. You're at a bookstore. What section has sucked you in?
2. What is your favorite holiday?
3. If you could live in (or at least visit) any era, which would it be?
4. What is your favorite literary genre?

Thanks for the tag, MizMollye! I'm looking forward now to reading the answers from my chosen four!

3 comments:

TiLT said...

not a cleaner eh? I hear ya!

looking forward to the others' answers too :)

Memories for Life said...

What fun! I have my post scheduled for tomorrow :)

That cleaning thing is WAY overrated :) Now I'm off to find a cookie...

Erika said...

My husband would loves things to be super clean but alas, I do what I can with two toddlers. I do make a point of always keeping the sink clean and sweeping the kitchen:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails