I started fixing dinner this evening, and thought,This is going to be really good! I ought to share it!, so I got out the camera and took two, count 'em, two pictures, which will have to do.
- Six pieces chicken (I used drumsticks and thighs)
- Six red potatoes, cut in quarters
- Several handfuls of baby carrots, or larger carrots cut in 2" lengths
- One large onion, cut into chunks
- One clove elephant garlic, sliced, or four cloves regular garlic
- One jar Alfredo sauce (I used Classico's)
- Herbal rub, to taste
It was tasty. I added cantaloupe and blueberries, but didn't bother with a salad, as we'd have plate-sized salads for lunch.