Thursday, August 14, 2008

TODAY'S MEGA BLOSSOMS

Do you ever just have to make something, in spite of the fact that you're supposed to be doing chores and errands and other mundane things? I plead guilty. I was busy with other things, but dang! The china and glass on that table next to the deck just kept calling my name. Every time I walked by, there it was, sparkling in the sunlight, gleaming with color or crystal clarity.

And on top of that, it's been raining at night the past few nights, taking me by surprise. Now those dishes needed to be rinsed, and what better way to do that than by turning on the hose and splashing them with cold sprays, and oh, just incidentally, cooling my feet, and stealth watering just a little patch of grass?

So I did a few, just a few, and now I'm posting pictures of two or three of them. Observe:




































None of them are shown on their stems because I haven't attached the stem holder assembly yet. Tomorrow, and then they're completely finished.

2 comments:

Diane ~ said...

What a beautiful flower garden you have!! love your creations!

cjbc said...

Those are so beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails