Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Win Beads! Swap Recipes!

See those earrings? Lori Anderson, over at Pretty Things is giving away a goodie bag full of lucite beads, including the ones you'd need to recreate those lovely earrings. She'll do the drawing on Aug 10, so there's plenty of time to try to win!

Also, if you click on the button in my left sidebar, you can sign up for a recipe swap. It's my favorite kind: No snail mail! Just email your favorite recipe, with maybe a little history/story for background, and Parsley, at Seasons of Mind, will compile all the recipes and create a document, which she will the email out. Isn't that a lovely thing to do?

I got such lovelies at the Fabric Depot outdoor sale today. Maybe tomorrow I'll post photos of my haul. Right now, I will just wish everyone who may drop by here a pleasant goodnight.

2 comments:

Erika said...

The photos from Fairie Worlds are great--it looks like a lot of fun!

Mollye said...

Really pretty earrings, but I won't enter because I'm afraid I might win and would never get around to doing them!!!!! XXHuhs, Mollye

Related Posts with Thumbnails