Friday, August 27, 2010

FRIDAY FENCE POST #55

Got an interesting fence today, one of those, "Glad I had the camera!" moments. I shouldn't have been surprised, though; the fence is right around the corner from the ReBuilding Center, a salvage place frequented by Birkenstock-wearing, granola-eating, rampantly creative rehabbers. It was bound to rub off on the neighbors, which I consider a GOOD thing!

Urban Jumble


Oh, the spectacles of it all!


Roll 'em!


Sloppiness, or planned? Red, Green, Purple, Chrome--Oddly pleasing




Don't you love the way the peeling paint and wood grain combined to create a dancer?

Ahhh...thirsty, tired, a little hot. Time for tea, and then the bliss of sleeping near an open window of a summer's night.

4 comments:

MOLLYE said...

You are an artist! You can paint a picture just with your words and I could have pictured the fence without even seeing the images. Beautiful job. Love Mollye

Keetha Denise Broyles said...

Urban Jungle FOR SURE!

The spectacles are hilarious.

storybeader said...

love the close-up of the screw!

Splendid Little Stars said...

great fence! I think of you when I see fences now. However, I have not seen many creative ones like you have.

Related Posts with Thumbnails