Friday, July 30, 2010

FRIDAY FENCE POST #52

Three shots of one beautiful fence today, spotted as I drove through a familiar neighborhood. Isn't it amazing what we drive by day after day and never actually See?



My creative time this week has been spent largely in putting together my costume for Faerie Worlds this weekend. I'm way beyond thrilled to be going. My daughter and I have been exchanging little FaceBook messages--"Thursday, Friday, Saturday. That doesn't sound so long when you write it out like that. I can do it." "Two more sleeps!" "I'll see you tomorrow!"

I've wanted to go to Faerie Worlds for years, but the combination of fairly spendy tickets and the two hour drive to get to it has deterred me. This year, though, a friend gave me not one, not two, but THREE tickets, and my daughter lives where they're holding it. I'm so excited, I could strap on my new wings and fly there all by myself. There WILL be photos!

7 comments:

Scrapping With Sherry said...

I will be looking forward to seeing your photos. Have never heard of Fairy World but it sounds magical!

I stopped by to introduce myself... My name is Sherry and I have recently joined the Bloggerette Sorority. I am a newbie to the blogging world, (3 wks!) so I missed the rush. I am however looking forward to joining in on all the fun in the future! I would be honored if you came by my blog at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/ Hope to see you there!

~Sherry F.

Keetha Broyles said...

The fence is just lovely. The last picture, did you do that with a special effect or did you actually do a painting??? It sure LOOKS like a painting!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Anitra,
I never heard of Fairy world, but I can't wait to see pics--it sounds amazing!!! And I can't wait to see a picture of your costume...wow

Oh, in regard to the challenge, you can post anything that you made that you want people to see...you're welcome to post something you already posted (or link to an old post.)

Some people are photographers, so they can show a photograph...some are artists, so they can show us something they made...etc. So, you can show one of your coffee pot people so that everyone can come to visit and see what you do.
HUGS,
Cindy
xoxox

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Anitra,
I never heard of Fairy world, but I can't wait to see pics--it sounds amazing!!! And I can't wait to see a picture of your costume...wow

Oh, in regard to the challenge, you can post anything that you made that you want people to see...you're welcome to post something you already posted (or link to an old post.)

Some people are photographers, so they can show a photograph...some are artists, so they can show us something they made...etc. So, you can show one of your coffee pot people so that everyone can come to visit and see what you do.
HUGS,
Cindy
xoxox

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, I just went and looked it up in Google and it looks amazing! I saw the Utube video...the music is gorgeous and it looks so neat...HAVE FUN!!!!

Karen said...

Hey there. We are always missing out on something! It's a given! But! I have asked the sorority sisters to let me know the Sunday before and I will post it on my Monday's Messages. They haven't all caught on- but we're getting there. Lots going on next week.
You should have an "Oregon bloggers party!". I want to do a So Cal one - but . . . no time at the moment. The AZ girls girls do them all the time!
:) Karen

Splendid Little Stars said...

looking forward to those photos....
You always find the most interesting fences. I do think of you when I see an interesting one out there (which is rather rare).

Related Posts with Thumbnails