Tuesday, March 9, 2010

THE UNGARDEN SHOW, Pt 2


Well, this was going to be a two part photo blog on the Cracked Pots Ungarden Show, but I took so many pictures it's going to be at least three.

There were about 50 artists at the show, many of whom humble me as I look at their art. Here are photos of some:

These pieces are by Artsy Rubbish, who used tiny squares cut from magazine illustrations under equally small glass tiles to create her art.




And these are by Cathy Tippin, also a mosaic artist, but using broken china. Sadly, my camera batteries died before I could get any photos of her beautiful broken china earrings. If you click on the first photo, you'll see some fairly blurry pairs on the rack at upper right.





Last for this entry, and definitely not least, the art of Chris Giffin, which absolutely delighted me:




More to come later!

7 comments:

Joy said...

Such amazing talent! These pictures make me wish I was there!

TiLT said...

Amazing! I wanna be there too!

Splendid Little Stars said...

awesome! Thanks so much for sharing!

storybeader said...

bunch of wild and crazy girls! So much fun, and very pretty! I thought I saw a tea kettle character in there... {:-D

Memories for Life said...

These are all so great! And very inspiring that they were made from found pieces!

roseworksjewelry said...

Wow - looks like an event I'd have a lot of fun visiting!

Mollye said...

What a great show! Thanks for sharing with us.

A reminder that you send your Bunny Pkg. to Meri at Imagimeris Creations and you will need to contact her for her address if you don't have it.

http://imagimeris.blogspot.com

Thanks, Mollye

Related Posts with Thumbnails