Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Here, Kitty! Hello, Kitty!

Remember these?


You may recall they were part of the awesome bag o' goodies I got at the Knittin' Kitten. I had to have them, and I'm quite sure I'm not the only growed-up woman who has a thing for Hello Kitty, either.

Still, it took me a while to figure out what to do with them, although I did have a kind of general idea. Here are some of them, made up in the past few days:






It is now 11:11. I've been seeing that number a lot lately. What does it mean?

Other than 'time to go to bed', I mean!

6 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

I have a thing about 11:11 too. Ever since I was a teenager and got my first clock radio, it seemed like an odd coincidence that 11:11 would show up everywhere. Apparently there's more to it for some people. Here's a link to a friend's blog about it also: http://shiagodwins.blogspot.com/2009/08/letter-to-friend.html

Memories for Life said...

Those are all so cute! Love the pink earrings!

AWJ said...

Aw, most of the pictures won't pull up for me, but I love the bracelet!

Unknown said...

How cute!

storybeader said...

very cute! Looks like they were made in the 1950s! Wowzie!

reverse search said...

pure cuteness - what else can be said?

Related Posts with Thumbnails