|Brain Teaser: Balancing Four Nails by MadeContact|
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over
5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
Here is the back of the box, with the captions to pictures below:
- Rich princess want to marry a poor peasant. Her father objects.
- King decrees on following day he will offer poor man two slips. One reads "marriage", the other "death". Peasant must abide by his choice.
- Poor peasant is secretly told the night before that both slips will read "death".
- Peasant goes before court, and after making his choice, marries the princess. HOW DOES HE DO IT?
2. The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
3. Freeze them first. Take them out of the jugs and put the ice in the barrel. You will be able to tell which water came from which jug.
4. The answer is Charcoal.
5. Sure you can: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow!
6. The letter "e", which is the most common letter in the English language, does not appear once in the long paragraph...
Answer to the Jigsaw teaser: