I typed that title, and thought, That's because you do, Silly. Ah. Guilty as charged! The only thing that could make Christmas better would be if it lasted longer. Personally, I'm for having it go all the way through January.
But I digress, even if no one knows that but me. The reason I'm posting is that there are four more Coffee Pot People starring on the new Christmas cards!
Here they are, with the first one a slight remake of the Christmas Organizer cover:
Let's see. What did I do today, or actually yesterday, but I've been up most of the night, so I didn't notice the change from Friday to Saturday too much.
- Got most of the laundry done.
- Went to Linde and picked up a carload of fabric samples.
- Stopped over at SCRAP, where I dropped off two bags of the smaller samples, paid my booth fee for the December 19th show, and found some wonderful wide belts for $0.40 each to use as gift ties. (Pictures later.)
- Sorted through all the fabric at home, getting rid of pieces too small to use, taking some nice pieces for myself.
- Finished up a blog post for ThinkCrafts on production-style wire wrapping, and emailed it, along with all the photos to go with it.
- Painted the edges of the recipe tins.
- Glued a few beads for the new bracelets. (More pictures to follow.)
- Forgot to eat lunch.
- Did the Photoshopping for the four cards here. (The snowglobe with Harold Angel was a happy-making challenge.)
- Selected the fabric for and cut twenty new fabric gift bags and matched the ribbon to them.
- Talked with the organizers of two of the shows I'm in, or will be in.
- Gave the dog a thorough brushing.
- Did less housework than needs to be done.
- Looked for my notes about next weekend's show. What in the world have I done with them?!
- Remembered to eat dinner.
- Forgot how to sleep.